The SOL Terra is a durable and reliable tattoo machine that works quietly and with little vibration. The innovative technology allows switching between two operating modes. The 4 mm stroke of the SOL Terra makes it the perfect tattoo machine for lining and color packing.
Like all tattoo machines in the SOL family, the SOL Terra is equipped with a high-quality BLDC motor and an optimally balanced drive mechanism. The results are more durable and reliable machines that operate with less vibration with the same hit.
The innovative motor concept has been enhanced by a revolutionary feature: a mode switch. By turning this mode switch on the drive's jack cage, you can switch between two operating modes: the new steady mode, which guarantees a constant hit and stitch frequency in all situations, and the responsive mode, in which the frequency and hit of the tattoo machine react to the surface tension of the skin.
The SOL Terra allows an operating frequency down to 25 Hz, which is ideal for dot work and pepper shading techniques. With its 4 mm stroke, it is the ideal tattoo machine for rich lines and color packing.
SOL TERRA - THE PERFECT TATTOO MACHINE FOR LINING AND COLOR PACKING
- Ultra-quiet operation and minimized vibrations with a consistent hit thanks to optimally balanced drive mechanics
- Reliable, long-lasting operation thanks to the latest BLDC motor technology
- 2 operating modes: Steady Mode (hit/frequency: constant) and Responsive Mode (hit/frequency: reactive)
- Wide frequency bandwidth from revolutionary low 25 Hz to 150 Hz
- Stroke of 4 mm/0.16 inch
- Perfect for lining and color packing
- Can be customized with 3 grips of different sizes (S: 22.4 mm/0.88 inch, M: 25.4 mm/1.00 inch, L: 33.0 mm/1.30 inch)
- Adjustable needle depth (0 - 4.0 mm/0 - 0.16 inch)
- Connection via movable jack connection ensures maximum freedom of movement, innovative jack cage guarantees optimum protection of the plug connection
- Manufactured according to medical standard (ISO 13485)
- Made in Germany